Thursday, March 8, 2012

SORRY

I realize it's been a very long time since I've posted anything on this blog. This likely disturbed my readers immensely, possibly leading to alcoholism or insanity. For that, I apologize. The reason for my absence, besides factors like living my life, is that I've been rethinking the format of this blog. A week is not enough time. As you may have noticed, I rarely finish the games I review. This gives me a good idea of how a game is, but isn't really fair or as thorough as I would like. I also feel I'm rushing like mad the entire time. So I'm debating changing it to a review a month, or possibly writing and article a week, but only on one game a month. I'm doing some soul searching is what I'm saying. So I'm sorry I haven't said anything before this, but I think I'll probably start posting again in April. It's starting to get sunny outside so we'll see how that goes, but I think I should be able to do that.

Ta ta,
Drew

No comments:

Post a Comment