Wednesday, December 21, 2011

Pure Laziness

I've been a lazy son of a bitch this week. I've been playing a bunch of games on and off for the expressed purpose of-gasp-having fun. I've been going back to Shogun, which is interesting to me, and Skyrim mostly. I bought Blue Dragon because it was exceedingly cheap and I want to do a JRPG at some point, but I am really not in the mood right now. I also bought Amnesia: The Dark Descent because Steam is going crazy with sales and my girlfriend wants to watch me play it, but I may kill myself if I ever have to open another goddamn drawer. There are a few others I could play, but now I don't have enough time. Really, what this boils down to is that motivating yourself during winter break is tough and making yourself play video games you aren't necessarily that into does not make that job easier. Still, it's what I've chosen to do, so I should have followed through. Next week, you will almost certainly have a new review. Hell, you might have one tomorrow, we'll see. I hope it suffices to say that I will be back soon and we will just call this my winter break from blogging, even though I'm writing this message now. This was all over the place, but there you go. Merry Christmas, happy Hanukkah, a most splendid Kwanzaa, festive Festivus and whatever other celebrations there are out there.

No comments:

Post a Comment